Friday, March 29, 2024

I-405 Improvements Open, Bringing Traffic Relief from Central O.C. to the L.A. County Line

I-405 Improvements Open, Bringing Traffic Relief from Central O.C. to the L.A. County Line Two new regular lanes and the 405 Express Lanes opened to...

“Colorful Guizhou, Bridging the World” Launch Ceremony Held during the 2023 Chinese American Film...

"Colorful Guizhou, Bridging the World" Launch Ceremony held during the 2023 Chinese American Film Festival highlighted the beauty of Guizhou Los Angeles -- As one of...

Invitation to 2023 Community Forum by Asian Organizations Alliance

Invitation to 2023 Community Forum by Asian Organizations Alliance Dear Esteemed Guest, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend a warm...

Bracing For Major Closure of the 10 Freeway East of Downtown Los Angeles, Angelenos...

Bracing For Major Closure of the 10 Freeway East of Downtown Los Angeles, Angelenos Are Encouraged to Stay Informed and to Prepare Alternative Routes...

MyShake APP Test

MyShake APP Test Los Angeles-- People in West Coast states (California, Oregon, and Washington) who have the MyShake app will receive a test alert at...

Clever Care Health Plan Hosts Grand Reopening of Westminster Community Center

Westminster, California - Clever Care Health ("Clever Care"), a leading provider of Medicare Advantage insurance plans, announce the grand reopening of its Westminster community...

Crystal Ball 2023 Celebrates Heiner Vogelbach, MD, with the Jazz and Swing Sounds of...

Crystal Ball 2023 Celebrates Heiner Vogelbach, MD, with the Jazz and Swing Sounds of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Pasadena -- USC Arcadia Hospital Foundation's 34th...

With Respiratory Virus Season Approaching, Public Health Recommends Getting Updated COVID-19, Flu Vaccines Now

With Respiratory Virus Season Approaching, Public Health Recommends Getting Updated COVID-19, Flu Vaccines Now Free Vaccines Available at 10 Public Health Sites Starting Today The Los Angeles...

Solis Leads Effort to Proclaim September 28-30 as Chuseok, Moon or Mid-Autumn Festival, Tết...

Solis Leads Effort to Proclaim September 28-30 as Chuseok, Moon or Mid-Autumn Festival, Tết Trung Thu, and Tsukimi LOS ANGELES, Calif. -Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda L....

Fighting Climate Change by Rescuing Food: #HeartsForNature

Fighting Climate Change by Rescuing Food: #HeartsForNature  Los Angeles, CA – GoodDeed, a climate action and hunger nonprofit, announced its campaign called #HeartsForNature with the...

New Post