COSTA MESA – The 33rd Annual Southern California Spring Garden Show will present At Home in the Garden at South Coast Plaza April 20-23.
Discover 35 unique plant and garden vendors, eight inspiring display gardens, a dramatic 25-foot centerpiece, and this year’s stunning Fleurs de Villes Voyage–a unique exhibit showcasing fresh floral installations inspired by stories from around the world.
Highlights of the Southern California Garden Show will include:
- A diverse selection of dozens of botanical vendors offering unique and collectible plants for sale, as well as nonprofits and horticultural organizations with insights and information.
- A stunning floral centerpiece 25 feet high featuring lovely and whimsical depictions of California state animals, insects, and plants.
- Stylish and sustainable home and garden vignettes created by Southern California’s top design experts and South Coast Plaza’s home stores such as Williams-Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Sur la Table, West Elm, and more.
- South Coast Plaza’s collection of specimen palm trees will open for touring, hosted by a horticulturalist from Sherman Gardens.
- Fleurs de Villes VOYAGE will feature more than 15 fresh floral mannequins and spectacular installations throughout South Coast Plaza, with an additional mannequin at Sherman Library and Gardens in Corona del Mar. The displays will celebrate the cultures, people and heritage of global destinations, created by some of some of Southern California’s favorite florists. The floral artists will take inspiration from Mexico, China, Paris and Italy to name a few locales creatively interpreted in floral designs.
Wednesday, April 19 (Fleurs de Villes VOYAGE opens).
Thursday, April 20
Friday, April 21
Saturday, April 22
Sunday, April 23
3333 Bear Street, Costa Mesa, California
springgardenshow.com / 800.782.8888
Complimentary admission and parking
ABOUT SOUTH COAST PLAZA
Renowned as a leading international shopping destination, South Coast Plaza is home to more than 280 prominent boutiques and critically acclaimed restaurants, and is the center of culture and commerce that includes the adjacent Segerstrom Center for the Arts and the new Orange County Museum of Art. Celebrating 55 years of quality, South Coast Plaza is the West Coast’s premier shopping experience, with an unparalleled collection of top retailers. South Coast Plaza is located in Orange County, California, in the city of Costa Mesa.